How to recover deleted photos from HTC EVO 3D/4G
1. Is it possible to retrieve deleted photos from an EVO?
Is it possible to retrieve deleted photos from an EVO? If so, how can I accomplish this? I have really important photos I need to get back.
2. How to restore deleted photos on htc evo 4G?
I accidentally deleted photos from htc evo 4g can i get them back.
When you delete images, videos or other files off the HTC EVO, you could try HTC EVO Photo Recovery, or HTC EVO Photo Recovery for Mac.
The HTC Evo Photo Recovery software enable users to recover all deleted photos, videos or audios files from HTC EVO 3D or 4G by click your mouse.
Download the Free trial verison of the HTC EVO 3G Recovery software to your computer from below.
Guide for recovering deleted photos from HTC EVO? (For Mac users, read the gudie about how to recover deleted photos from HTC Evo)
1. Connect your HTC EVO with computer
Connect HTC EVO to the computer with a USB cable or putting SD card into an SD card reader.
2. Scan HTC EVO
After connecting, you can launch the Nikon Photo Recovery software. Then select the HTC media drive and hit “Start Scan” to scanning HTC card.
3. Recover deleted photos from HTC EVO
Scan process complete, you’ll see all recoverable photos, videos audios from interface with file type. Then check wanted files and click “Recover” to recovering deleted HTC EVO photos.
Key features of HTC Evo photo recovery
- Recover all kinds of photos files from HTC EVO 3D or 4G like JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, etc.
- Easy to use, recover multiple deleted images, videos, audios from HTC EVO 3D or 4G.
- Support all HTC smart phone like HTC EVO 4G, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Thunderbolt and other smart phone like Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon 4G, Motorola Droid Bionic, etc.
Avoid Photo loss:
- Avoid removal of memory card when the phone is on
- Avoid shooting photos when batteries are dying out;
- Don’t remove the memory card while transferring photos or videos to the computer.